Ingram Micro, the World’s largest technology distributor, recognizes Revolution Groups achievements and success in their annual Ingram Micro List at Inaugural IMOne event in New Orleans for high performance, dedication, and professionalism in the thriving small and midsize business (SMB) market.This annual list recognizes the top 500 fastest-growing Ingram Micro U.S. channel partners serving this market. The super-group of over 20,000 Ingram Micro SMB resellers that were considered for this award was based on point-of-sale data collected by Ingram Micro and analyzed by The 2112 Group, a channel research and consulting firm.
Revolution Group has earned a coveted spot ranked at number 42 on the 2014 Ingram Micro SMB 500 for expanding its business with Ingram Micro Inc. by more than 42% in the past three years.
A spot on the SMB market is an indication of a company that is exercising strong business planning, technical acumen and superior customer relationship management. Companies are also ranked on their three-year compound annual growth rate.
“The Ingram Micro SMB 500 is representative of solution providers who are focused on business excellence and recognize the value in teaming with Ingram Micro to deliver a superior customer experience and grow their business faster,” Jamie Ferullo, director of SMB sales, Ingram Micro U.S. “We congratulate this year’s SMB 500 and applaud their success.”
To become an Ingram Micro SMB 500 company, a solution provider must meet the following criteria:
- Primarily focus on serving SMB end users
- Participate in the Ingram Micro SMB Business Unit or Commercial VAR Business segment
- Have a history of working with Ingram Micro that dates back to January 1, 2010
- Purchased at least $25,000 in product in 2011 and $100,000 in product in 2013
“The channel partners who earned a spot on the 2014 Ingram Micro SMB 500 are growing at rates that are three to four times the channel industry average and well above the channel average for SMB-focused resellers,” says Lawrence M. Walsh, CEO and chief analyst of The 2112 Group. “The SMB 500 shows how consistent execution and collaboration with a technology distributor with broad resources and support mechanisms, such as Ingram Micro, results in accelerated growth performance and business strength.”
Rick Snide, Revolution Group CEO says, “We are honored to receive such an award. We approach every day with every customer as an opportunity to forever change the way they view technology in their business. We have been very fortunate to connect with customers that understand and embrace this philosophy and we value and appreciate how they work with us to make our days exciting, interesting, rewarding and fun!”
- Performance metrics, trends, best practices and other key findings from the Ingram Micro 2014 SMB 500 list will be produced by The 2112 Group and noted on the Ingram Micro SMB 500 site: www.im-smb.com/smb500
- Additional information and research is available on 2112’s Channelnomics, a news and analysis website dedicated to channel business trends.