We’re Growing and Expanding!
As a mid-sized, progressive technology consulting firm, Revolution Group solves customers’ business problems with innovative technology solutions. We are committed to serving our clients without the big company red tape. Therefore, customer satisfaction and relationships are our top priority.
As one of Columbus’ Best Places to Work for five years in a row, that same commitment transcends into our workplace. The right candidate will discover an opportunity to work in a positive environment that supports and inspires innovative thinking.
Although we work in a fun and supportive atmosphere, we hire only top performers to join our team of highly qualified, business focused, IT professionals. We are growing and are constantly looking for experienced, energetic team additions. For the right candidate, our company offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, plus an opportunity to work in a positive environment which supports and encourages lifelong learning.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Do you want to work for a fun dynamic company where you can be part of a supportive team environment? Do you want to see the direct results of your work on the growth of the company and the satisfaction of your clients? Revolution Group is searching for a highly motivated, passionate Help Desk Engineer who wants to be part of a growing team.
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values of extraordinary customer relationships, lifelong learning and sharing, work we enjoy, honor, ethics, respect, and hard work.
- 1-3 years general technology experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Responsible for responding to initial calls and Help Desk tickets from client base.
- Should be a methodical with the ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems
- Better than average communication skills. Being able to verbally communicate and explain technical information to all types of end users is important.
- Patience, resourcefulness and a desire to help others are wanted virtues in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical Certifications preferred. A+, N+ and MCP a plus
- Must demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning.
- Must have experience with different types of hardware; PCs, laptops, and other end user compute devices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving hardware issues on end-user devices.
- Daily responsibility working with Revolution Group on reviewing server logs
- Responsible for troubleshooting client facing technical issues.
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues with the POS platforms.
- Will be expected to be put into an on-call rotation.
- Reliable transportation required, applicants will be required to drive to client locations at times
- Competitive pay structure
- Health insurance benefits available
- Fun, supportive team oriented work environment