Dreamforce is next week – September 21-23.
And you don’t even have to worry about a flight to SFO, the overpriced hotel room that you booked a year ago, or racing from Union Square to Moscone Center for your next session.
This year you can stream all the great content from the comfort of your own home (or office). FOR FREE!
With over 100 hours of noteworthy speakers, customer success stories and revolutionary innovations that cover every role, industry and topic, there is definitely something for everyone at Dreamforce.
This year, Salesforce is rolling out their all-new streaming service, Salesforce+, allowing you to watch live episodes as well as on-demand content on four different channels. Take a look at those channels here: https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/get-ready/
- Prime Time Channel – Major Keynotes
- Customer 360 Channel – Customer Success Stories
- Industries Channel – Stories on specific industry innovations.
- Trailblazers Channel – Learn from others and see future products and innovations.
As always, Salesforce has a line-up of celebrities and business leaders who will share their stories and secrets of success, such as Will Smith, Nice Nailantei Leng’ete, and Jane Fonda to name a few: https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/speakers/
And, to make it even more fun, Salesforce is offering a 12 month Disney+ subscription to Dreamforce attendees. See details at the bottom of this page: https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/
We’ve reviewed the agenda, but there is much more to come next week, so be sure to check the schedule when sessions open on September 21.
Some sessions you don’t want to miss:
- Opening Celebration – We don’t have to be in-person to enjoy a good band! Don’t miss the Foo Fighters as they perform live during the opening celebration.
- B-Well Together: Think Like a Monk — Learn ways to build resilience, reduce stress, and navigate uncertain times with #1 NYT Bestselling Author and Former Monk, Jay Shetty.
- A Conversation with Jason Sudeikis — Join Jason Sudeikis in a conversation with Soledad O’Brien discussing how he finds humor, resilience, and inspiration in his acting roles, as well as in his personal life.
- Dreamforce Main Show: Welcome to the Trusted Enterprise with Marc Benioff. Benioff’s keynotes are always entertaining and informational. Join Benioff and special guests to learn how the Slack-First Customer 360 helps businesses of all sizes succeed anywhere.
- A Special Conversation with Co-Founder & CTO Parker Harris — Join us for a candid conversation with Salesforce co-founder and CTO Parker Harris as we learn more about the man behind some of Salesforce’s biggest innovations.
- Your Roadmap for Connected, Effortless Service — Join the main event for service leaders to hear from product experts on our latest innovations that build customer loyalty, empower every service employee, and elevate the role of service.
- How to Do Sales Prospecting the Right Way — Prospects are the fuel for the sales pipeline. Whether you’re just starting out or an expert hoping to level up, learn how you can turn prospecting into a science.
- The New Sales Playbook to Accelerate Growth from Anywhere — Unlock growth and fuel margin expansion with the all-new Slack-First Sales Cloud. Learn from our Trailblazers how to break new ground with powerful insights, up-skilled reps, and self-service buying
- Innovation from Anywhere with Salesforce Developers — Innovation starts here. Join the main event for Salesforce developers to see new features in action – designed to empower you to collaborate, innovate, integrate, and deploy from anywhere.
- Accelerate End-to-End Financial Services Transformation — Financial services is in a wildly competitive environment of rising cost pressures and customer-centricity as the new imperative. Learn from a customer’s journey of successful digital transformation.
- Deliver Automated Customer Experiences in Financial Services — Reach banking, insurance, and wealth customers with speed and at scale with a simplified, no-code workflow solution. Create and deploy branded experiences with digital process automation (DPA).
- The Future of Admin Success — Salesforce admins are defining the future of business, technology, and operational success. Join the admin main event to see demos, get guidance, and leave ready to supercharge your career.
- Design and Build Apps Fast for #AwesomeAdmins — Leverage the Salesforce Platform and its low-code builders to deliver innovative apps at the speed of business.
Sign up today. It’s free! And you will be able to access all the content even after the event is over. https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/
If you are wondering what sessions are right for you, don’t hesitate to contact the Revolution Group team at [email protected] We can help.