With Dreamforce 2016 less than a month away, we’re seeing increasing interest in information surrounding the event. As a global customer relationship management software, Salesforce has steadily made Dreamforce one of the largest technology conferences in the world. If you have never attended Dreamforce or if you are a conference regular, we’re hoping this blog will help you get excited for what’s to come at Dreamforce 2016.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect from Dreamforce 2016.
When is Dreamforce 2016?
This year, the event will take place October 4-7 at multiple locations around downtown San Francisco; Moscone Center, Marriott Marquis, InterContinental, The Palace Hotel, Hilton Union Square, and The Park Central with possible venue adds as the date gets closer. The city of San Francisco has hosted the Dreamforce Convention since 2003. Now, Dreamforce has become so big that San Francisco shuts down parts of the city to accommodate the conference and festival events.
What are some special events to look for at Dreamforce 2016?
Dreamforce is never lacking in the fun department and this year is going to be no different. Here are our favorite things happening at Dreamforce 2016:
- Dreampitch – Dreampitch is a new event this year. Start-up companies will be given the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to seasoned investors in hopes to make a deal. Sound familiar? The Dreampitch event is modeled after the famed Shark Tank show on ABC and will even feature two of the shows regulars, Mark Cuban and Chris Sacca.
- Dreamfest – U2 is headlining at Dreamforce 2016 during their Dreamfest event on Wednesday, October 5th. U2 will be putting on a show to benefit the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Foundation that provides pediatric care to infants, children and young adults. As if donating to a great cause and watching a U2 concert could get any better, following the concert will be an after party with performances by Will.i.am and MC Hammer.
How can attending Dreamforce benefit you?
According to Salesforce, “Sessions are all about learning, growing your success, and making customers love you.” With more than 160,000 attendees and 2,000 sessions, Dreamforce finds a way to provide something for everyone.
- Get to know fellow Salesforce lovers and swap success stories.
- Sit in sessions with Fortune 500 company leaders and learn some tricks of the trade.
- Learn what’s new with Salesforce and what you can expect from them within the next year.
- And, as an added bonus, in addition to the event’s informative sessions and trainings, you may find yourself bumping elbows with one of the many rich and famous attendees.
Click here to see Dreamforce’s ROI calculator for attendees.
What are the costs associated with Dreamforce?
As with all conferences, there will be a registration fee associated with attending Dreamforce. According to Salesforce, the price for a Dreamforce pass is $1,799 until October 3rd. This will not include your flights, hotel and meals if applicable.
For more information regarding Dreamforce 2016 visit www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF16.
Revolution Group has been a proud partner of Salesforce for over 10 years providing numerous companies with customized Salesforce CRM solutions that are tailored to fit their business needs. For more information on how you can enhance your sales and customer service processes with one of the highest ranking CRM systems, call us at 614-212-1111 or fill out the form below.