So, you’ve found the right CRM tool to help your sales and marketing team increase leads and generate more sales – Salesforce Sales Cloud. Now, it’s time to convince your boss, “Why Salesforce?” Here are 5 things your boss wants to know about Salesforce:
- It’s user friendly. Let’s face it, no one wants to spend their time entering data into the system. Salesforce makes it easy and intuitive to enter sales activities and data whether you’re on the go or at your desk.
- User adoption will be high. The new Lightning interface is streamlined and efficient which means users will be more likely to get onboard.
- Less downtime for training. The intuitive design allows users to get up and running Lightning fast.
- There will be a quick Return on Investment with better qualified leads and more sales. Every boss wants faster ROI! Click here for a quick ROI Calculator to help you make your case.
- Organization – Your sales and marketing teams will be more organized. More organized information at their fingertips means a more productive team with more sales.
- Communication and collaboration – It’s easy to share information for a more cohesive, effective sales and marketing effort.
- Tracking/visibility – It’s easy to build powerful dashboards to see real-time data like:
- Total sales pipeline
- Opportunities by stage or sales rep
- Weekly sales activities
- Leads by territory
- Sales mentoring and collaboration – Managers can easily analyze sales activities like calls, emails, and appointments to provide guidance and build a stronger sales team.
- It’s completely customizable. No IT resources required.
- Flexible – Make the solution work for your company and your sales process.
- Scalable – Use the same CRM tool whether you have 1 user or grow to 1000+ users.
- Everyone will have a 360° View of your Customers and Prospects.
- All data, all in 1 place – Provide amazing customer experiences by having all calls, emails, opportunities, purchases, and customer support interactions visible to everyone in your organization.
- True customer engagement – Your customers will never want to leave you when you engage with them with all the right information at all the right times.
- Collaboration across departments – It’s easy and transparent to share important information.
- Accurate sales funnel – Forecast financial results and delivery schedules reliably with an accurate view of your sales funnel.
- Understand your complete customer lifecycle – Retain more customers when you understand what they want at every step.
- Salesforce is not just for Sales. It’s easy to get benefits in other areas when you have all your sales and customer experience data in one place.
- Customer Support
Our experienced Salesforce consultants have been helping customers get the most out of Salesforce for over 10 years. Give us a call at 614-212-1111 or fill out the form below if you’d like us to help you show your boss why Salesforce is the right choice.
If you enjoyed our “5 Things Your Boss Wants to Know About Salesforce” blog, check out the next blog, “Why Salesforce is Right for You.”