The initial switch to Salesforce can revolutionize the way your company does business. However, the need for Salesforce support doesn’t end once the system has been installed. You can get more out of even the best implementation with a process of continuous improvements as you learn what’s possible with your new CRM. If you want to get the most out of your Salesforce investment, the experts at Revolution Group can help. We offer extensive Salesforce managed services to help you maximize your ROI, from platform and module customization to technical support and strategy. Whether you have recently implemented Salesforce services or have been working with the platform for a while, our professional Salesforce support and management team can take care of all your business needs.
How Can Salesforce Managed Services Help My Company?
Salesforce can be an incredible Customer Relationship Management tool, but it’s only as good as its implementation and continued support. Without the proper customization and upkeep, your company may struggle to utilize Salesforce to its full potential or to take advantage of the many new features Salesforce releases every year. If you find that your current platform is not working as needed, is confusing and hindering customers, or that your employees are struggling to use it effectively, or if your business has evolved and grown and you’d like to use Salesforce in new ways, we can help. At Revolution Group, we offer a variety of services to suit your business’ unique needs, from general troubleshooting to advanced reporting and custom dashboards. We provide a team of experts that can optimize your system on every level and ensure it’s functioning to the best of its ability. By working with Revolution Group, you get access to a qualified Salesforce Support team without the additional costs associated with hiring, managing, and retaining an in-house department. Our Salesforce support services provide:
- An entire team of Salesforce experts that handles your Salesforce CRM’s performance, security, and growth, so you can focus on running a business.
- Improvements and modifications on your existing Salesforce system with no interruption of services, so you can keep working while we enhance and update your CRM.
- A cost-effective solution to technical needs, so you can get the expertise of industry professionals without having to hire in-house specialists full time.
- A dependable team that needs no oversight, so you can make a request and can be confident that it will be completed on schedule.
Optimize Your Salesforce Platform with Custom Services
Salesforce as a platform is constantly evolving to keep up with the ever-changing needs of companies. With Revolution Group’s Salesforce support services, you can be comfortable knowing that your company is taking advantage of every new update and functionality. Whether you need assistance implementing an update or need help dictating your company’s technical strategy, we offer a range of services that your company can rely on.
The Revolution Group Salesforce Team
When you hire Revolution Group for your Salesforce managed service needs, you don’t just get a single specialist, you get an entire team of experts dedicated to helping you get the most out of your platform. These professionals work with you to provide improvements and modifications that can instantly improve your business. Our team includes:
- Account Manager: Your account manager is your primary contact that helps you define and prioritize your needs, coordinates resources and ensures that you are always informed and up to date.
- Technical Architect: Provides direction and guidance for the overall architecture of the technical design, while overseeing development resources as needed.
- Configuration Specialist: Documents the requirements for each service request and configures the Salesforce platform to meet the support request and/or solution design.
- Developer: Provides input on the technical solution designs in addition to developing and programming advanced Flows and custom Apex solutions.
- User Support: On-demand support for Salesforce users and Administrators.
The Revolution Group Process
At Revolution Group, we work hard to ensure that you get the most out of your Salesforce partnership. When you decide to work with our Salesforce support team, we will assign you a personal Account Manager to oversee and coordinate the delivery of your requested services. Additionally, we will provide you with further resources as needed, depending on your requests. Once you have provided a Primary Point of Contact for our specialists, your Account Manager will work with them to develop an initial list of business needs that will be prioritized to ensure prompt delivery and accurate results. Upon completion of a request, Revolution Group will review it with you to validate and approve all changes prior to deploying in the Salesforce platform to guard against any potential disruptions.
Learn More With Revolution Group
With Revolution Group, you can be confident that you’re getting the most out of your Salesforce CRM investment. Our reliable and experienced team can help you update and optimize your existing Salesforce platform to increase productivity, effectiveness, and user experience. Our experts partner with your internal team to provide comprehensive technical strategy and support to help your company thrive. If you’re considering Salesforce managed services, contact us today to learn more.