- Is your sales team getting the most out of your investment in Salesforce?
- Are your sales and marketing teams operating in separate silos?
- Could your sales cycles be improved with automated processes based on your CRM data?
Pardot Can Help
There are many automated sales and marketing platforms available on the market. Deciding which is best for your business typically comes down to functionality and pricing.
Ideally, companies integrate their marketing automation tool with their CRM to get the most out of their investment. There are a few marketing automation applications on the market that can integrate with Salesforce. However, in most cases the best choice for B2B is Pardot.
Since Pardot is part of Salesforce, the integration is normally much smoother, opening the door to a vast array of automated lead nurturing possibilities while keeping the sales team in the loop with prospect activities, creating the opportunity for richer communications and shorter sales cycles. a Salesforce Pardot Consulting partner like Revolution Group can help.
Pardot is not just an email marketing application. By syncing with Salesforce, Pardot provides the ability to create automated processes that keep your sales team aware of prospect activity while nurturing prospects effectively and tracking engagement with your marketing programs while keeping your prospects engaged at every step of the customer journey.
- Integrated with Salesforce so you align Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Easily trace your customers’ journeys and nurture them along the way.
- Measure success of each asset and each campaign.
- Generate leads through email marketing, landing pages and forms.
Revolution Group and Your Pardot Implementation
Whether you are currently using Pardot with Salesforce or are planning to implement, the experts at Revolution Group are here to help. We offer certified Pardot assistance to help you align sales and marketing teams to maximize your ROI.
Pardot implementation packages and ongoing Salesforce Pardot Consulting, training, and guidance to help you achieve your business goals through the automated processes provided by Pardot. Our Pardot consultants collaborate with your sales and marketing teams to fully understand your organization’s sales cycle and where the Pardot tools can help you close more deals.