Dreamforce 2015 is a few short days away. 2015 will be Revolution Group’s eighth year in attendance, and we couldn’t be more excited to collaborate, innovate, inspire and imagine with some of the best thought leaders in the industry.
Ultimate Building Blocks
This year, Revolution Group Admin Jessika Botruff will be participating in a panel discussion called Salesforce Admin Survival Guide: Avoiding Platform Nightmares. As an active member in the FinancialForce Community, Jessika was asked to share Tips and Tricks for implementing different applications within a Salesforce org. Participants will learn how to avoid application nightmares by embracing a single-cloud ecosystem, connecting front office to the back, and discover which customer-centric applications may be right for their organization.
Recently, Jessika led the implementation of FinancialForce within the Revolution Group org. Utilizing a Steering Committee comprised of several members from different departments within Revolution Group, Jessika was able to identify which processes could be optimized within Salesforce and which third party applications they could utilize from the AppExchange.
Customer Excellence Awards
Along with participating in the panel discussion, we are also pleased to announce Jessika is a finalist for the Community Champion 360 Customer Excellence Award presented by FinancialForce. As an engaged participant within the FinancialForce Community, Jessika has established herself as a key thought-leader; and as such, was nominated by fellow users and employees of the FinancialForce team.
The FinancialForce team looks to honor those who have been instrumental in driving forward the Community and in helping other Community members to strive for excellence with FinancialForce applications. Winners will be presented with their award Monday, September 14 during the FinancialForce Community Day.
Breaking out to Breakthrough
2015 was a monumental year for the customer success platform. Salesforce unveiled many new features throughout the year including, the new User Interface (UI) Lightning Experience and the Lightning Process Builder. We look forward to participating in a variety of sessions that will help us and our customers optimize these new features in our Salesforce orgs. Here’s a look at a few of our planned sessions:
- The Lightning Process Builder and the Growing Role of the Salesforce Admin
- Hands-on Training: Get Started with Service Cloud Administration
- Introduction to Lightning Experience
- Hand-on Training: Learn to Crawl, Walk & Run with Process Builder
- Maintaining Your Salesforce Org’s Setup for Optimal Efficiency
- Hands-on Training: Get Started Coding S1 Mobile Apps w/ Lightning Components
- Easy REST Integrations with Lightning Components and Salesforce1
- Apex Connector for Lightning Connect: Make Anything a Salesforce Object
- Advanced Lightning Components
- Hands-On Workshop: A New Way to Create Pixel Perfect Apps with Lightning
- Effortless Insurance: Crushing it With Customer Experience
- Reimagine Insurance: How Pioneers are Disrupting the Industry
- Customer and Partner Communities: Learn Best Practices for Delivering Value
If you visited Dreamforce 2015 this year, we’d love to hear what you’re favorite sessions were. We always look forward to learning more about ur customer and prospects Dreamforce experience.
This is a great time of year for users to come together to inspire, learn and innovate. We hope to apply what we learn at Dreamforce 2015 to our own Salesforce org, as well as our customer’s orgs. If you would like information on Dreamforce 2016 please see our blog, “Dreamforce 2016 – Are You Attending?.”