We’re Growing and Expanding!
As a mid-sized, progressive technology consulting firm, Revolution Group solves customers’ business problems with innovative technology solutions. We are committed to serving our clients without the big company red tape. Therefore, customer satisfaction and relationships are our top priority.
As one of Columbus’ Best Places to Work for five years in a row, that same commitment transcends into our workplace. The right candidate will discover an opportunity to work in a positive environment that supports and inspires innovative thinking.
Although we work in a fun and supportive atmosphere, we hire only top performers to join our team of highly qualified, business focused, IT professionals. We are growing and are constantly looking for experienced, energetic team additions. For the right candidate, our company offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, plus an opportunity to work in a positive environment which supports and encourages lifelong learning.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Are you a motivated sales professional who would enjoy growing a business line? Do you want to work for a fun dynamic company voted one of Columbus’ “Best Places to Work” for 6 years in a row? Do you want to be part of a supportive team environment? Revolution Group, a growing technology consulting firm, is seeking an energetic, self-motivated sales professional who would like to help grow our Salesforce and Technology divisions.
The primary responsibility of this position is to hunt, identify opportunities, network, and sell value-added information technology professional services. This is a consultative sales position dealing directly with C-level audiences. As our Business Development Manager you will be instrumental in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, scheduling appointments, and networking
- Develop a strong sales pipeline in collaboration with marketing, inside sales, and technical sales resources
- Identify, develop and maintain channel partnerships to better serve client base
- Maintain the CRM database of client and prospect information
- Prepare and present proposals that result in new client relationships
- Exemplify Revolution Group's core values of extraordinary customer relationships, lifelong learning and sharing, work we enjoy, honor, ethics, respect, and hard work.
Visit our website to learn more about us – www.revolutiongroup.com.
Revolution Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years consultative business-to-business sales experience
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and overcoming objections
- Familiarity with technology industry
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Customer focused attitude ensuring the highest level of support to our customer base
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with business decision makers (CEO, President, Owner)
- Ability to understand and execute a professional sales methodology
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Great benefits and compensation package
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- Ongoing training and development
- Fun, supportive team oriented work environment